- 2.5oz ginger vodka
- 1oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 5 muddled basil leaves
- candied ginger garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the basil leaves to release the flavor
- Add the ginger vodka, lemon juice, lime juice and simple syrup to the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake vigorously for about 15-20 seconds to chill the mixture.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a piece of candied ginger
- Serve immediately and enjoy the refreshing and light cocktail!
Note: If you prefer a stronger basil flavor, you can muddle a few additional basil leaves. Adjust the sweetness level by adding more or less simple syrup according to your taste preference.